There are several factors to consider when selecting a Florida Medicare plan each year, such as:
• Are my doctors, hospital, and pharmacy in the network – will they accept the plan I want to enroll in?
• Am I going to have some out-of-pocket expenses: premiums, deductibles, or co-payments?
• Are my prescription drugs on the formulary?
• Will I have extended travel benefits if I need them?
• What if I have other coverage such as employer coverage – how does that work with a Medicare plan?
These are all important questions for everyone to consider. Talking with a local and independent broker can help to assist you in selecting the plan that will best suit your needs.
For unbiased and personalized Medicare help in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Venice and the surrounding areas – call us at (941) 405 – 3900.