This video explains Medicare and its different parts.
Medicare is a health insurance program for all of the following:
- People 65 years of age or older
- People under age 65 with certain disabilities
- People of all ages with End-Stage Renal Disease
There are 4 parts to Medicare: Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D.
- Part A helps cover your Hospital Insurance
- Part B helps cover your Medical Insurance
- Part C is Medicare Advantage Plans
- Part D helps cover Prescription Drugs
For more information about Medicare, call us at 1-941-405-3900.